Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our first bible study at home as a family!

Tonight we did our first bible study with the girls. It went surprisingly well with the older two. Raiyaa on the other hand did not respond. But the oldests were very excited! We are studing the Ten Commandments in a series at a church we have been visiting for a couple of weeks. So I decided this would be a good time to use this book I bought at Ollie's a couple years back. I got the book for only a dollar. I always like a good bargain. So for all of you thinking about starting a study with your kids who are young I would suggest doing at dinner or right after while they are calm. And try using rewards for good behavior. Tonight's study was on the first commandment. You shall not have any gods before me! Happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment