Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Newest Creations!

Meet Mike!
In honor of the new Monster's University I came up with a "Mike" hat!  He was super fun to make and easy too!  I am working out all of the details for the different sizes as we speak!  Then I am going to offer the pattern as my first ever free pattern tutorial!


Black Angry Bird!
He was a custom order but I am so pleased on how he came out I wanted to share him with you!  This angry bird was my own creation!  I have so much fun toying around with different ideas and making them come to life in my creations!


 Tweet Birdy!

This little sweetie was also a custom order!  I think she came out adorable!  I love adding new creations to my page here and on facebook!

Well that's all I have for you today! Stay tuned for my first ever tutorial this week!

Crocheted Critter Lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment